333 Calories – 2 Serving – 35 minutes
- ½ cup uncooked tricolor quinoa
- 3/8 tsp. salt, divided
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. apple-cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. thyme
- 6 oz. Brussels sprounts, trimmed and halved
- 1 c. chopped romaine
- ¾ oz. feta cheese, crumbled (can substitute goat cheese), about 3 Tbsp.
- Cook quinoa in water according to package instructions. Add 1/8 tsp. salt, stir to combine. Set aside
- Whisk together lemon juice, ½ Tbsp. oil, honey, mustard, thyme and 1/8 tsp. salt in a small bowl
- Heat remaining ½ Tbsp. oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add Brussels sprouts; cook, stirring often, until browned and crisp, 8-10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/8 tsp. salt
- Place ½ c. quinoa in each of 2 bowls. Top each with ½ c. romaine and 2/3 c. Brussels sprouts. Drizzle each with 2 Tbsp. lemon-thyme vinaigrette; sprinkle evenly with cheese.